K&M Premier Real Estate
7009 S. Staples Suite 102B
Corpus Christi, TX 78413 US
I have been a realtor since 2000, serving the Corpus Christi and surrounding areas. I specialize in working with sellers, buyers and investors of residential real estate. If you are looking for an honest, hard working, trustworthy agent who has integrity, look no further. Its all about you and your needs, always placing you as my priority at all times. I will do everything possible to make the home buying or selling process hassle-free and as smooth as possible. Helping buyers find their dream home, is the most rewarding part of my job, getting repeat clients and referrals from my past clients, that to me is my greatest pleasure. Working with the right Realtor can make all the difference.
Choosing a real estate agent who has the tools, skills and experience to make your dreams come true can be as challenging as the home buying process itself. Let me make it simple for you. In the least amount of time possible, I will get you the best price on a home that is perfectly suited to your needs and lifestyle, not just today, but for years to come. If you will give me an idea of your housing needs (ie – size/type/square foot age/ price, schools, extracurricular activities), then I will email you information on all the homes that might be of interest to you. I will also set you up on a flash email system which will send you property details on homes for sale as soon as they come on the market!
The most important thing when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can trust. I have a history of success and integrity in real estate that you can depend on. I am an experienced negotiator with expert knowledge of the local market. You can count on me to always work with your interests in mind, and to represent you and your wishes to the best of my ability. Good communication is the cornerstone of any successful relationship. You can count on me to provide you with the information you need on a schedule and in a manner that suits you best.
Some homeowners think that selling their own home will save money and give them an advantage over the Realtor-using majority. Before you start down this complicated path, here are a few reasons why using a real estate professional is important:
1) You will be drastically limiting your exposure to potential buyers, which means it can take between 10 and 15 times longer to sell your home. Houses that take a long time to sell usually sell for less because buyers believe there must be something wrong with them.
2) Most buyers find negotiating with sellers extremely awkward, and therefore avoid For Sale By Owner situations.
3) Most buyers use a Realtor in their home search, and most buyers' agents will typically not work with FSBOs because they will not be paid. This means you will have to offer a selling commission to attract buyer's agents, which will cut into your expected "savings."
4) Lack of negotiating experience can result in a lower selling price, or worse, a bungled contract and possible lawsuits. It is probably unwise to put your negotiating skills against those of experienced professionals.
5) If you plan to use a lawyer to help you negotiate, your lawyer's fees could be considerably higher than a Realtor's commission. Unlike Realtors, lawyers do not get paid for proactively representing your best interests or mediating delicate situations.
6) You only pay a commission to your Realtor if they successfully sell your home at a price you are happy with.
That means determining how much money you can raise for your down payment and how much you can afford to pay on a monthly basis. Go to a lender to find out the size of mortgage you qualify for and get pre-approved. Better yet, use a mortgage broker to find you the best mortgage rate possible. When calculating the costs of home ownership, remember to plan for homeowner's insurance, property taxes, private mortgage insurance (if required), utilities, repairs, and maintenance.